1115 Chews Landing Rd.
Laurel Springs, NJ
HARDSCAPING - Interlocking concrete pavers or natural stone
- Patios – flat, raised, or overlay existing concrete
- Pool Decks and Coping
- Garden Walls
- Retaining Walls
- Sitting Walls
- Custom Steps – including overlay of existing concrete
- Light Pillars
- Cleaning, Sealing, & Repairs
Our practices as a reputable hardscape contractor:
- Always use appropriate base materials and build according to EP Henry and ICPI specifications. We know the importance of a properly built foundation for stonework.
- Carefully plan paver placement to ensure straight patterns and inconspicuous cuts.
- Make necessary on the job modifications of naturally irregular wall block to ensure tight, level wall and step work.
- Offer a six year EPHAHC workmanship guarantee.
LANDSCAPING - Creative and colorful designs from simple to exotic
- Master Planning- let us help you find your yard’s full potential
- Tree Planting – flowering or shade
- Japanese Gardens
- Wooden Structures – gates, arbors, pergolas
- Fencing – vinyl, aluminum, wood, bamboo
- Poolscapes –
- traditional or tropical landscaping schemes
- paver decking or coping (for new or existing)
- water features: sheer curtains, deck jets, etc.
- Water Gardening – ponds, waterfalls, fountains, pondless waterfalls
Our practices as a reputable landscape contractor:
- Keep ourselves abreast of locally available and successful plant varieties.
- Carefully hand select nursery plants to maximize beauty, uniformity, and value.
- Use sun or shade appropriate plants to ensure thriving plant life.
- Use size and location appropriate plants to properly plan for plant maturity.
- Incorporate evergreens as a base or backdrop so your landscape looks nice all year long.
WATER FEATURES - Add peaceful sounds and shimmering light
- Custom built ponds, waterfalls, fountains, pondless waterfalls.
OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES - Having it all in your own backyard
- Custom built outdoor bars, kitchens, fireplaces, dining areas, lounging areas.
LANDSCAPE LIGHTING -the often forgotten finishing touch
- In the landscape - spotlights accent your house facade or showcase your specimen plantings; path lights add beauty and safety.
- In the hardscape - wall lights, step lights, and flush installed paver lights accent and add safety.